Another Pair of Leg Warmers

And as it usually goes: when I make something for one daughter, the other one wants the same. So another pair of leg warmers had to be made. 

The yarn comes from the same nothing-to-do-with-anything-crafty store as the yarn for the leg warmers I made before. My oldest daughter doesn't like pink at all, even hates it, as she says, which left me with just one other color choice and that's the one you see here. Glad she liked it.




 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~ 

This week my Paper Cut Winter Scene was featured by Sew Can Do


Thanks, Cheryl and Jill!! 






Thank you, Susie and Maria!!


And... after a couple of weeks my Flower Hat is featured again! So nice to see it again at Keeping it Simple!


Thank you so much, Kaysi!

Comments

  1. I can just imagine it...what you do for one, you have to do for the other :-)

    Incredibly cute leg warmers...no wonder she wanted a pair!

    Thanks for linking up to Marvelous Monday on Smart Party Planning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for linking up to Home Matters Party. #HomeMattersParty http://cu-rio.net/home-matters-linky-party-64/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors. :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leg warmers you made!
    Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J&J!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag