Valentine's Cup Cake

The Emoji Cup Cakes I made for my daughter's class as a treat for her birthday a couple of weeks ago looked pretty nice, I thought so myself, so I got a bit presumptuous and wanted to make something for Valentine's Day, too. But decorating cupcakes, I just don't have it in me. The Emoji Cakes were just one of my rare lucky shots, but I guess I have to wait about five years before there will come another moment that the constellation of the stars is right enough for me to decorate cupcakes in a nice matter. They sure weren't when I made this.


Cake too big, butter cream not pink enough, chocolate heart too weak to stand up right for long. And the cake above was the prettiest of twelve. But, the taste was good! 

I found this idea here.

~*~

My Angler Fish Pinata was featured by Sew Can Do! So glad someone noticed how I put all my heart and soul in this thing 😄!


Thank you, Cheryl!

Comments

  1. I think you have done a beautiful job of these cupcakes, Liz! What a lovely way to celebrate Valentine's Day. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not everything always turns out perfect, but if they taste good; that's okay! :) I think it's pretty cute!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as it tastes good right?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag