Candy Smoothie Birthday Treat

Another one in the long series of Birthday related posts: the treat! And it's a good one! Good because it only took me an hour to make them, while normally it takes me almost a day. 

I bought cheap plastic champagne flutes, filled them with popped rice candies, placed a fruit candy bar in it, that looked like a straw and topped it of with a white meringue that looked like whipped cream. 



www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

My Confetti Hair Bows and my Mochila were featured by Creative Jewish Mom!



Thank you, Sara!

 

Comments

  1. I love these and the meringues really do look like whipped cream, it took me a minute of reading to figure it out. Great job and thank you for sharing with Designing You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! Love the 'straw'!. Found your post through the sweet inspiration party:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun party treat idea. Our daughter and her friends would have loved this, what a shame I can't travel back in time and give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are a pretty party treat, and look fun to eat at a birthday party. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag